Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal[_3_] Ecnerwal[_3_] is offline

Default Air Pressure Coolant System

In article ,
"Bob La Londe" wrote:

In this case though the tanks will
most likely be fill with a petro chemical of some kind.

I'm trying to determine which tube I can use that will take the pressure
(probably pretty low based on some experimentation), be able to withstand
the coolant in the tanks, and be nice and clear for visible check of level.

Tygon, or more generically, polyurethane fuel hose - seen on
motorcycles, lawnmowers, chainsaws... often but not always tinted, but
see though (even if tinted) and compatible with petroleum.