Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default Price check Iggy, Gunner, et al.

Nope. The seller cancelled the visit when I told him I was thinking
in the $500 range and his starting price was $3000. His isn't the
only machine in the US.

RWL

Sounds like he is living in a very sheltered location..or his own
private fantasy world. Or the thing is brand new. Shrug

Which part of the US do you live in? Ill look around a bit.

Gunner

Thanks, but probably not economically feasible. I'm in central PA. I
don't see them very often on the Craigslists near me, but they do show
up.
The guy that cancelled the visit lived outside Philadelphia. A dealer
in the Scranton area gave me a rough quote of $1500 for a tooled
K.O.Lee that he's waiting to arrive when the riggers get it out of the
factory.

RWL