Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Read it, and weep ...

Leon wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 1/16/2010 11:47 AM, Jack Stein wrote:

Even worse than that ... give me control of printing your money, and it
makes no difference who you elect, in any branch of government.

And still worse, let the federal government control the education system
and it will control our kids minds.

along those lines:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...cuated-school-
chollas-view/

Somebody in that school district, starting with the Vice Principal needs
to sued, prosecuted, and/or fired. Stupidity *should* hurt.

The parents won't be prosecuted, but should receive counseling. Why in
heaven's name do *they* need counseling. The Vice Principal who wet himself
over a science project at a school that *specializes" in technology is the
one who needs counseling.

What if the firefighters had found a can of gasoline or a propane bottle
in the garage? Were the police then going to arrest someone?

Rick Perry finally did something good by turning down the $750,000,000
offered by the feds to take control of our education system in Texas.

Had he taken the money he would have traded what little control we have
left in our childrens educations for "2" days funding of the education
system in Texas.

Rob Leatham