Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default O/T: Abby Sunderland

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:55:35 -0500, the infamous
scrawled the following:

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 05:44:00 -0800, Larry Jaques .
It doesn't seem that anyone has them, listening to you 3 naysayers.
I'm an AGWK skeptic, you three are circumnavigation skeptics. Small
world.

Not once have I stated that she didn't know what she was doing in her
sailboat. The point I've been trying to get across all this time is
that age, maturity and experience all contribute to how one makes
decisions. That's an important factor whether you want to admit it or
not.

We all acknowledge that, but some of us choose to live life in spite
of the wisest, most mature, most sane options. _Spice_, mon!

--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.