Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Dado Jig - Router_Dado.JPG

wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 08:59:53 -0600, "Leon"
But later ended up buying a dado set as I seldom just make
a few dados at one time.

What dado set did you buy?

Forrest Dado King. Expensive but with a 25% off coupon at Rockler it was
reasonably priced. Would I buy it again?

LOL.... Hard to say..... 4 months ago I would have said no. I would have
purchased the Freud set that Swingman has now. It requires no shims for
repeatable settings.

Today I might buy the Dado King again... I now own the BCT Kerf Maker. I am
hoping that I will only have be able to get relatively close give or take
1/8-1/4" and simply make two passes, for the short runs.

BUT for kitchen production runs that Swingman and I get involved in his set
will be the one to go with IMHO.