Posted to rec.woodworking
EXT EXT is offline

Default Carpentry work just two weeks ago

"WW" wrote in message
. ..

"basilisk" wrote in message
The world is short one of the good ones today,
My last grandad died this morning.

He was 90 and 2 weeks ago he was building an addition on
my uncles house.

basilisk

Sorry for your loss, but that is the way to go rather than spending years
in a nursing home. WW

That's not the way I want to go, I saw my father-in-law take 8 months to
die, little by little bit, in a nursing home. We tried to care for him in
our home over a weekend. Just about killed our backs lifting him up from bed
so he could go to the bathroom. We just couldn't do it for more than the
weekend. Now I am in my 70th year, and hope that I go fast. Fast is hard on
the survivors but at least it is over and done without guilt and remorse.