Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Aglionby Adam Aglionby is offline

Default Make your own electricity book ( .pdf)

On 17 Jan, 22:41, "newshound" wrote:
"mark" wrote in message

o.uk...

I've got the e-book as advertised on this site:

http://www.homemadepowerplant.com/

He's after $47!

Yours for nowt!

I can email it to anyone interested (for evaluation purposes only of
course!).
It might be a load of bull, I don't know enough about it to comment.

It is a pdf file.
It is American
It is 4.41mb

Anyway if you want a copy, drop me your email address, in an easily cut
and paste format and I'll send it to you.

mark

Many many years ago a colleague of mine subscribed to a similar, though much
cheaper, offer. The solution turned out to be fixing a home-made propeller
to a car alternator. (So long ago it might have been a dynamo, come to think
of it).

Back in the days of mail order an aquaintance ordered a copy of " How
to cut your telephone bills in half" all the text was in the advert,
it went on at length how this method was one phone companies would not
want you to use, entirely legal...

The advice when it arrived, it did , not to send something would have
been fraud.

Was pretty simple, as promised, easy to follow.

As promised.

"use your phone half as much" instant 50% reduction in your call
bills :-)

Cheers
Adam