Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default New Dishwasher

On 01/16/10 11:09 pm, I wrote:

snip

My wife wants a plain and simple under-the-counter stainless dish
washer. Is one
brand particularly better than another? We're not interested in ones
like they
put in million dollar houses.

We have been satisfied with our Whirlpool-built Kenmore. We got an
intermediate-level model then bought as discounted spare parts
(pcappliancerepair.com) the more useful items that would have been
included (along with items that we considered not worth the money) in
the much-more-expensive top-of-the-line model.

I forgot to mention that we have deliberately avoided the stainless
steel look -- the "new Avocado." But we did insist on one with a
stainless steel interior.

Perce