Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Waterproof finish for rosewood veneer countertop

On 1/17/2010 12:33 PM, Robatoy wrote:

This is one I drew up for a customer to show her how awkward her
proposed layout would look.
She LOVED it!!... Oh well. They're hard to clean too..you need to wipe
both sides of the bowl and get in between it and the
countertop...naaaa, just a fad, me thinks..(hoping)
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...toy/Corner.jpg

IMO, ditto for "farm" or apron sinks. They hang over the front edge of
the cabinet and water ends up on the floor and down the front of the
base cabint. Many, if not most, are designed with flat bottoms and flat
bottoms do NOT drain completely, no matter how level.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08