Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default TV Licence

"Richard Russell" wrote in message
On 16 Jan, 12:17, Pete Verdon
d wrote:
It's not obvious to me why you can't say. It's not like the single mums
on the council estate are going to rewire their tellies to counteract it.

It was one of the most secretive projects I've encountered in my time
at the BBC, and even internally little was said about the technical
detail (although the prototype van, and the modifications it
underwent, could hardly be missed!). I'm afraid it will have to
remain a subject for intelligent guesswork.

Richard.
http://www.rtrussell.co.uk/

So why did the company bother to make a device that they cannot/willnot use
in a court of law?

Adam