Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Dado Jig - Router_Dado.JPG

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:39:41 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
If you would like I can provide you the actual plans although they do not
show my printing on the jig as the prototype does.

I should be ok without the plans. If I have any difficulty
constructing it, I'll email you.

As I see it, the most important factor to the jig is to have the
vertical and lateral sections fastened together exactly at 90?. The
rest should be simple. The only other decision would be how big a
board width capability it needs. I figure a maximum dado length of 24"
should be sufficient.