Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 00:06:43 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

Bush left our country of 2 useless wars,

Apparently you've forgotten that we were attacked.

I remember were I was when I got the call.

destabilized the mid east,

News flash, genius boy: the Middle East has *never* been stable.

THEM sons a beaches can't even grow a healthy green lawn.

removing saddam was a terrible move,

Removing the most bloodthirsty dictator since Stalin was a "terrible move"?
You're an idiot.

I ought to have wanted to kill that " bloodthirsty dictator". Remember
the day he sat a hostage child on his lap, boasted to world on world
media?

I would have personally disposed of him, but I wasn't in charge.

created the patriot act

False. Back to grade school civics class for you, fool. *Congress* makes laws,
not the President.

AND the Supreme Court strikes them down, hopefully O'bama Care.

No point in continuing this. You clearly have *no* idea at all what you're
talking about.

Maybe he wants to go off about tankless water heaters?