Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default O/T: Abby Sunderland

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 23:22:44 -0600, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
Snip

What part of "Her parents have already thought it through, decided to
let her go, and she's on the high seas now." bit did you guys miss?

Larry,, ;~) I think they baloon boy's parents could use you right about
now
in their defense.

AFAIK, Abby's parents aren't the criminal type. The balloon boy's
parents showed that they are. What's the final bill presented to that
idiot? Or did they just jail him. I don't watch TV so I didn't see
how it ended. sigh

IIRC he did have to pay a fine.... maybe, but again IIRC it was way low and
almost insignificant.