Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default replacement handle

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:38:27 -0500, the infamous
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:50:32 -0800, Larry Jaques
I've found most of my physical maladies have been directly related to
diet.

I could well be wrong, but I attributed my bursitis in the elbows to
the armrests on my wheelchair. If I'm not rolling somewhere, then my
elbows are usually planted on those armrests, in almost exactly the
same position every time.

That can do it, too. Did you swap to thicker, better padded armrests
yet?

--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.