Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stolen trashcan

On Jan 16, 7:06�pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , " wrote:

On Jan 16, 5:22=EF=BF=BDpm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article =

..com, " wrote:

This info for the OP.

You have been selected by aliens as a test case They harvested your
DNA from your trash and can.

Very soon they will steal you away like your can, its already at their
alien planet. YOU NEXT!

Personally I wish some alien had taken bush away before he was
president, cause he left a big mess......

Even better bush #1 his mom and dad should of had him aborted, since
he was a abortion as president!

You have one of the most severe and persistent cases of Bush Derangement
Syndrome I've seen yet. It takes a special sort of mental illness to turn a
complaint about a missing trash can into a vicious, barely-literate diatribe
against a President who's been out of office for a YEAR. You really should
seek professional help.

Bush left our country of 2 useless wars,

Apparently you've forgotten that we were attacked.

not by iraq, and once bush decided to remove saddam he largey ignored
afghanistan'

destabilized the mid east,

News flash, genius boy: the Middle East has *never* been stable.

removing saddam was a terrible move,

Removing the most bloodthirsty dictator since Stalin was a "terrible move"?
You're an idiot.

lots of bloodthirsty leaders, n korea, etc shall we take them all out?
saddam was just what the mid east needed a take no prisoners i will
kill my wifes husbnands, just what was needed to keep iran in check.

created the patriot act

False. Back to grade school civics class for you, fool. *Congress* makes laws,
not the President.

bush pushed for patriot act warrantless wiretapping torture and
indefinite detention. no doubt in hitlers time you wuld of supported
him too/

No point in continuing this. You clearly have *no* idea at all what you're
talking about.-

boy thats sure true of you