Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

In article , " wrote:
On Jan 16, 5:22=EF=BF=BDpm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article =

..com, " wrote:

This info for the OP.

You have been selected by aliens as a test case They harvested your
DNA from your trash and can.

Very soon they will steal you away like your can, its already at their
alien planet. YOU NEXT!

Personally I wish some alien had taken bush away before he was
president, cause he left a big mess......

Even better bush #1 his mom and dad should of had him aborted, since
he was a abortion as president!

You have one of the most severe and persistent cases of Bush Derangement
Syndrome I've seen yet. It takes a special sort of mental illness to turn a
complaint about a missing trash can into a vicious, barely-literate diatribe
against a President who's been out of office for a YEAR. You really should
seek professional help.

Bush left our country of 2 useless wars,

Apparently you've forgotten that we were attacked.

destabilized the mid east,

News flash, genius boy: the Middle East has *never* been stable.

removing saddam was a terrible move,

Removing the most bloodthirsty dictator since Stalin was a "terrible move"?
You're an idiot.

created the patriot act

False. Back to grade school civics class for you, fool. *Congress* makes laws,
not the President.

No point in continuing this. You clearly have *no* idea at all what you're
talking about.