Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stolen trashcan

On Jan 16, 5:22�pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , " wrote:

This info for the OP.

You have been selected by aliens as a test case They harvested your
DNA from your trash and can.

Very soon they will steal you away like your can, its already at their
alien planet. YOU NEXT!

Personally I wish some alien had taken bush away before he was
president, cause he left a big mess......

Even better bush #1 his mom and dad should of had him aborted, since
he was a abortion as president!

You have one of the most severe and persistent cases of Bush Derangement
Syndrome I've seen yet. It takes a special sort of mental illness to turn a
complaint about a missing trash can into a vicious, barely-literate diatribe
against a President who's been out of office for a YEAR. You really should
seek professional help.

Bush left our country of 2 useless wars, destabilized the mid east,
removing saddam was a terrible move, created the patriot act costing
our countrys citizens many constutional rights, trashed our
international reputation. and stood by clueless while our country
nearly had a depression. if the sub primers had been tossed a life
preserver early on the bank collapse wouldnt of occured, and obama
wouldnt of been forced to spend trillions we dont have on stimulus.

NOTE: bush did nothing about the fiancial collapse till it started to
effect the republicans partys base, the super wealthy wall streeters

but hey whatever..........

My suggestion to the OP attach a gps tracker device to all his cans,
so he can retrieve them in the future

I see you have no sense of humor? How sad