Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

In article , " wrote:

This info for the OP.

You have been selected by aliens as a test case They harvested your
DNA from your trash and can.

Very soon they will steal you away like your can, its already at their
alien planet. YOU NEXT!

Personally I wish some alien had taken bush away before he was
president, cause he left a big mess......

Even better bush #1 his mom and dad should of had him aborted, since
he was a abortion as president!

You have one of the most severe and persistent cases of Bush Derangement
Syndrome I've seen yet. It takes a special sort of mental illness to turn a
complaint about a missing trash can into a vicious, barely-literate diatribe
against a President who's been out of office for a YEAR. You really should
seek professional help.