Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_43_] Steve[_43_] is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

Robatoy wrote in news:1beb93cf-299b-4d07-aab5-
:

On Jan 8, 11:16*am, Swingman wrote:
On 1/8/2010 8:15 AM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 7, 11:26 pm, *wrote:
... and why would YOU give a ****, eh?
He's Canadian, so he cares.

Some care, some don't, and, like your meddlesome and impertinent
neighbor down the street, it pays to identify.

I don't know the poster, but allow me to point out that there are a
lot of Canadians who take an interest in US politics. For several
reasons. Least of which is that we have nothing on the political
horizon ourselves which would stir any kind of interest. If you take
away spineless, idiotic douchebags, there is nothing left for us to
dislike.
Add to that, the cable companies carry all the
ABCNBNCCNNESPNCNETPBSCSB stations and henceforth we're inundated
with information from south of the border. Include the news from the
Net...and many of us are probably more informed about what's going on
than your average American...at least those of us who have an
interest.
In my case, I have a lot of friends, family in the US and I'm 5
minutes away from the border so sometimes I go shopping there JUST so
I won't have to read the ****ing french labels on our consumer goods.

Rusty is further away from me than you are from Massachusetts.... on
many levels. G

Oh... and we got something you don't have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjyrp...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo4H1...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f98TaKJomnk

LMAO!!! The last one was classic!