Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Horrible accident with an amazing end. Warning: OT

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:09:45 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus28589
scrawled the following:

On 2010-01-15, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
Really? How is it that you'd never been in a car until you got your
license? Very unusual.

I did not drive and I did not ride cars much, until I immigrated here.

No Zil limousines in Ziberia, eh, Comrade? (I just started
Stephen Hunter's _Havana_ and one of the characters is from a 1959
Siberian gulag where his new boss just picked him up in a Zil limo.)

--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.