Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Dado Jig - Router_Dado.JPG

wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:14:33 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:
G E N I O U S ! ! ! :~)

Much as I'd like to take credit for it, it's not my design. But, I did
have enough smarts to realize how good it was and grab it right away.

If you would like I can provide you the actual plans although they do not
show my printing on the jig as the prototype does. IIRC the printing notes
to not letting the router rotate, you needed the handles to remain clocked
the same. That was because my original design called for use of a step on
the inner rails that would accommodate a router bushing as the guide. I
later trimmed the step off and went with a top bearing bit to ride directly
against the guide rails. That worked perfectly regardless of which way the
handles pointed. Then I posted it.