Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

wrote:
Well, at least they aren't out molesting little boys and then crying
for the cameras about how sorry they are. I can hardly wait for
Tiger's apology...it should be a doozie. I'll probably toss my TV
out the window the day that is broadcast...there is (still) radio )

I'm getting tired of this. Bucha tarts and hussies hold Tiger Woods down and
do unspeakable things to him and he's the villain?

Lookie, Tiger has lost his family, his job, millions of dollars, respect,
his car, friends, home, even his shoes.

Woods' is the VICTIM here.

If I was him, I'd sue every damn one of those forty-three women who abused
him so.