Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Read it, and weep ...

On 1/16/2010 10:59 AM, wrote:

You didn't give your daughter's age, but I'll assume that she
understood what she watched or that you explained anything she didn't
understand. And, that leads me to my question.

What did she say about the show and the current situation many now
find themselves in?

She's 24, back in town from college and living on her own (as much as
her Mom will allow, of course).

Keep in mind I've been preaching at her for 24 years, so she was already
aware of the fact that, unless you're wealthy, you _always_ need to know
to the penny how much money you have or someone is going to take it a
way from you, banks being the first in line through credit/debit cards,
usurious interest and fee structures.

Thus far, she has not fallen into the trap, but did mention that almost
all of her college classmates are drowning in debt, both credit card,
and student loan, and acknowledges that they have been conditioned to be
that way through the greed based machinations of bankers and their
bought and paid for politicians.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08