Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Read it, and weep ...

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:51:02 -0600, Swingman wrote:

My Christmas present this year from my youngest daughter was that she
would sit down with me and watch this, along with my commentary, and
with her full undivided attention.

In return, I couldn't think of a better gift I could give her than for
her to understand what most most of the ill educated fools in this
country can't seem to grasp.

You didn't give your daughter's age, but I'll assume that she
understood what she watched or that you explained anything she didn't
understand. And, that leads me to my question.

What did she say about the show and the current situation many now
find themselves in?