Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The future of DIY

geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
Stuart Noble wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

The B&Q website is simply dire. Virtually unuseable.

I agree, and I have to say the SF search function isn't that good
either. If I search for "pipe 22 mm", I expect it to throw up
"copper tube 22mm". After all, the thing you bend the "tube" with
is a "pipe bender". It would seem a simple matter to add a few
commonly used terms as keywords

Searched the B&Q site for 3" plant pots once - it came up with a
newell post cap :-)

That's your fault for being a perfectionist

I'm not complaining, the plant pots look rather nice as you go up the
stairs....

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk