Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty[_2_] Master Betty[_2_] is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
snip

What part of I'm not a Republican don't you understand? Republicans
disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me.

TDD

Dem/Rep aside.

Then I still don't understand your comment. It's been my impression that
Obama is well received overseas, but falling in popularity here. I think the
majority of Americans would agree he's bright and stands in stark contrast
to his predecessor.

I'm still a registered Republican and will most likely stay that way. I lean
conservative but I don't want monkeys in charge. The GOP as it stands now
does not reflex me. As divisive as Newt was/is I still find myself agreeing
with him most of the time. Right message but wrong carrier.