Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stolen trashcan

HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
Apparently you are unaware that Vice Presidnets have to be just as
qualified as presidents, since they may become President at a moment's
notice.

Uh, no. The only things a person HAS to be a a) Thirty-five years of age,
and 2) A natural born citizen.

Of course since women won't admit to being 35, that lets Palin out. And
Obama is out because...well, oh, never mind...

You know darned that as soon as BeeHO was sworn in, there was a long
briefing by a number of alphabet agencies after which BeeHO had to
change his shorts. I can imagine that one of the thing that he said
was "What the **** have I gotten myself into?" I wish some guys who
have experience in the government intelligence agencies would post a
comment or two here. Our young President is going to have gray hair
before his one term is up.

TDD