Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default O/T: Abby Sunderland

Leon wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

What I was saying is that kids grow up/mature a whole lot earlier
today than they did when we were kids. Many are _much_ more mature.
You can accept that or not.

So a couple of years more mature/grown up does not make them wise.

So how old in your expert opinion does one have to be in order to be "wise"?
And when are you going to hit that age?

(BTW - you would think I am a genius using those parameters!
Well... not so much any more, but 25 - 30 years ago you would have
been impressed.)

Robert, had her parents not seen that she showed extraordinary
maturity, she wouldn't have been allowed to go. End of story.
shrug

LOL... Now what parents don't think that their child is the smartest,
prettiest, bla bla. Her parent may be idiots compared to her. She
the child may very well rule the roost as many teenagers do.

But not yours of course.