Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default O/T: Abby Sunderland

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:11:55 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Jan 15, 1:59 pm, "
wrote:

I live in a city where the streets are made of
chocolate, we grow candy canes in our front yards, no one ever ages
past 30, and when it feels like the sun is shining, it is actually
just a warm group feeling of good will that spreads over the
neighborhood in a blanket of comfort and security.

*I* happen to know that South Texas is too hot for chocolate streets.
I think you are pulling our legs.

*I* thought his hyperbole was dismissive and stupid.

--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.