Posted to rec.woodworking
Len[_3_] Len[_3_] is offline

Default Read it, and weep ...

It is too bad we cannot back in time and make sure this does not happen. but
then I also wished for a billion dollars to fall out of the sky! Hindsight
is always best.I'm a tax accountant and I did not see this mess coming did
any of you? if so please show me were and how you protested publicly and I
will give you a prize. It is just another example of the failure of both
political parties the democratic president and republican congress. We knew
it was a bad idea but let it slide,it was in great Part OUR mistake not the
dum dums in Washington

len