Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Read it, and weep ...

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 1/15/2010 10:26 PM, Morris Dovey wrote:
On 1/15/2010 10:13 PM, Swingman wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/30/bu...l?pagewanted=1

Read every SINGLE word!!

Heh - most of the time what we learn from our mistakes is to recognize
when we make 'em again.

:-/

Obviously _we_ haven't learned anything ... the NYT's writer hit the nail
squarely on the head in 1999 and yet the NYT is cheerleading the "blame it
on Bush" mentality to this very day!!!???

You are ALL ****ing crazy in this country, I mean gimmme a ****ing break
... sheeeeesssssh!

To a T the writer hit the nail on the head.

And as a further indicator of the stupidity going on..... Obama is going to
tax the banks to get our money back.... Guess who is going to pay that tax.

What he fails to realize or what his flock of sheep fail to realize is that
"business" does not pay any taxes. The people/consumers pay the taxes for
the businesses by paying more for the products that they buy.

I propose that the governmant pay off that $12,000,000,000,000.00 debt that
they have made before trying to teach us anything about fiscal
responsibility.

Talk about the Fox guarding the hen house.