Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: Abby Sunderland

On 1/15/2010 10:37 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Has anyone figured out what the differences in risks are between:
A) Walking home from work in a large/medium/small/rural city.
and
B) Circumnavigating the globe at age 16?

I don't have time for the search, but I hope someone does and gives us
the stats.

Don't know about that, but the insurance industry can damn sure give you
the stats for how lack of "experience" and mature "judgment" justifies
the increased cost of insuring 18-25 year old while operating motor
vehicles.

I can't imagine this statistical fact somehow magically disappearing at sea.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08