Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default O/T: Abby Sunderland

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:26:19 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

someone said:
As records for 'The Youngest' keep being challenged, at some point in
the future it will have to be a 6-year old who sets sail.

and I said:
And it'll be featured on the "Who Wants To Be a Masochist?" TV show!

(Next month will mark my 3rd happy year without the boob tube and my
22nd without cigs.)

Well Done!! May 1st I'm four years off cigarettes.

Congrats in advance. (I know you won't be wanting to smell like a
dirty ashtray to everyone you meet in the next few months, so you'll
stay ciggy-free.)

I quit when it cost less for a carton than it does for a single pack
today. Today's ex-smokers can purchase major power tools or truckloads
of wood for the annual price of their habit, so they benefit even
more than I did. (bringing the drift back on topic, just to annoy)

--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.