Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave In Texas Dave In Texas is offline

Default BookCase Update and HDR Photog

"Leon" wrote in message

Actually my current camers does auto bracketing in a small variety of
modes including simulated film mode and Dynamic Range mode which changes
the simulated film speed..

Oddly AE Autobracketing in Apeture or Shutter priority results in a fixed
shutter speed with apeture changes for the 3 exposures. Autobracketind in
Program mode however changes the shutter speed and leaves the apeture the
same...

Actually I think/know that you can chose either mode shutter or apeture
and get the necessary exposures however I can see an advantage of
chooseing one over the other especially if you want a sharp crisp picture.

What is your current go-to camera?

Dave in Houston