Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: Abby Sunderland

On Jan 15, 8:24*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:06:17 -0500, the infamous "J. Clarke"
scrawled the following:
I'm with you, J. *It shows how much the parents trust her and how
intelligent they believe she is. It's surely a character builder. But
that's not what the Nanny State wants. *shrug

Exactly,,, reminds me of the "baloon boy" parents.. *those that don't think
too far ahead.

OTOH, if (Somali!) pirates do get her, the parents will be _crucified_
in the media.

As if any one but she and the pirates would ever know, I highly suspect the
secrets would go down with the boat, and as if the pirates cared what any
one thought.

Nawww.. the pirates would tie her to the mast and skilfully cut away
her clothing, bit-by-bit while their parrots would scream
"ARRRRRGGHHHHH" and they'd lift up their eye-patches and stare her in
the eyes as one of them lifts up her chin with his hook, drooling..
just then......carrier lost

Arrrrgggg