Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default BookCase Update and HDR Photog

On Jan 15, 9:35*am, Swingman wrote:
On 1/15/2010 8:31 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Yup, Sony with a floppy.

Mavica? Still have one of latter ones with an optical telephoto lens ...
in a case in the office closet for the last ten years or so.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

YES! I wracked my brain trying to think of it. Maaaan was that slow
and awkward. I never owned it, it belonged to a friend of mine who in
turn borrowed it from the police dept.
This thing was fixed focal length... 640x480 IIRC.
The first digital camera I bought for myself was a Nikon 885. Then to
a Sony H2, which I still have, That 12x Optical Zeiss is actually
quite good.
Then a 10MP Lumix which I bought strictly for its size as I have it in
my brief case or pocket.... always. That Leica lens does some things
quite well. Amazing little camera for interior shots as it has an
equivalent of a 28 mm wide angle. My kid's Canon Rebel is a wonderful
camera which gets great results.
I am dead serious about getting an M9 Leica at some point. I saw a 20"
x 24" print that just knocked me on my ass... that oughtta shut up
anybody who still clings to analogue/wet photography. That is one sick
little camera.... but a bit pricey. (A guy will always need something
to wish for.)