Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Abby Sunderland

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Must be the weather.

Abby Sunderland, 16 year old sister of Zak, a 17 year old circumnavigator,
departs on Saturday from Marina Del Rey, (Los Angeles) in her 40 ft racing
sail boat, headed for the horn.

She is a few months younger than Jessica.

Lew

Here is how a few of us see this adventure...

CRACKEY! That particular alligator resting on the bank of this pond is the
most dangerous in the world! And this one is older and therefore wiser, he
had to be to have survived this long. His temperament is very
unpredictable and at any moment he could strike out at me with the force and
speed of a raging locomotive and I would have little chance of escape.

I'm going to I will poke it with this short stick!

Ohhhhhhhh... that sting ray just stabbed me in my heart with his barb....

Well Mate, lets plan a world adventure on the high seas. Lets plan the
trip to do it alone as to gain recognition. Lets do it with out a motor so
that we will be at the mercy of the sea. Although the trip will lead to
some of the oceans most dangerous regions, this will only add to the hype
and excitement that will be generated. Fans will watch with excitement like
NASCAR fans do. When will there be a wreck or when will there be a storm???
The excitement and unforeseen elements will be too numerous to count. We
will be at natures mercy.

Lets let our 16 year old daughter make the journey.

Ohhhhhhh.... We prey she fairs well and with out harm.