Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default BookCase Update and HDR Photog

That was one of the pleasures of shooting that good old Kodachrome 25.
That stuff was so slow, you almost always shot wide open so outdoor
portraits (although not an ideal film for portraits) had the
background turn into this fantastic blur of colours off-setting the
focused element of the shot as if it was 3D-looking. 64 was a bit more
versatile, but either film was full of lies...nice lies, but lies
nonetheless.

I started using HDR shots when I needed the shadow detail for texture
bump-maps for use in Strata. One shot 'over' would usually all I'd
need to add to the texture.
Yup, Sony with a floppy.