Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default BookCase Update and HDR Photog

"Leon" wrote in message

Yes, set your camera to aperture priority to prevent depth of field
from changing from one exposure to the next. Shooting in RAW is also a
requirement for HDR though I do believe that jpgs are required for
"exposure blending."

Actually you want the apature to change during autobracketing when
shooting for HDR pictures. You are not really looking for shutter speed
changes.

Ok, I can see where both ways would be to an advantage on certain
situations.

I checked my camera and AE autobracketing switches to shutter priority when
in Apeture or Shutter priority mode. It does AE autobracket with Apeture
priority when in Program mode...