Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default BookCase Update and HDR Photog

On Jan 15, 8:07*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Dave In Texas" wrote in ...

"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
On Jan 14, 8:03 pm, "Dave In Texas" wrote:

* * A cable release works well, too. *In the digital realm they have
come
electronic triggers.

Only problem is that unless using autobracket, I will need to change
the shutter speed.

* *Yes, set your camera to aperture priority to prevent depth of field
from changing from one exposure to the next. *Shooting in RAW is also a
requirement for HDR though I do believe that jpgs are required for
"exposure blending."

Actually you want the apature to change during autobracketing when shooting
for HDR pictures. *You are not really looking for shutter speed changes..

You want DOF to remain the same, so shutter speed it is... unless a
CCD suffers from reciprocity problems.
If you're shooting in bright conditions with a wide angle, DOF isn't
much of an issue, so the aperture option opens up.