Posted to uk.d-i-y
Usenet Nutter Usenet Nutter is offline

Default Microswitches for Triton shower

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 06:26:17 -0000, "R" wrote:

"Clive George" wrote in message
news:fZGdneaPkrOBVNLWnZ2dnUVZ8gydnZ2d@brightview. co.uk...
I think the main microswitches (the ones which switch the two elements,
controlled via the power dial) on my T80i shower are dead - or at least
one. (I resurrected one a few years back, but it's probably time to get new
ones).

I know they're available from Triton, but they appear to be fairly generic
microswitches and quite expensive for that - anybody got an idea of
appropriate replacements from elsewhere?

Maplin,
RS
and that's 2 before I Google it

Google for Shower Doc /Doctor ...Think they are in Edinburgh