Posted to uk.d-i-y
G.Mo G.Mo is offline

Default The future of DIY

On 14 Jan, 14:18, Bruce wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 05:52:26 -0800 (PST), "G.Mo"

wrote:

Hey everybody,
I'm working with a big DIY retailer to create a better home
improvement store, kind of like a B&Q of the future. The question is
what's the best/worst thing about DIY stores today??

The absolute worst thing about DIY stores is when they employ idiots
like you to ask damnfool questions on Usenet newsgroups.

You are asking us (unpaid) to do your job for you (paid). *You aren't
the solution - you are the problem! *

Now **** off like a good little boy, and stop wasting everyone's time.

Shame you're taking it so badly, I'm trying to understand what issues
need to be addressed from who works with this stuff every day rather
than make stuff up that is of no use to anyone. Anyway, thanks for
taking the time, even if it was just to insult! :-)