Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Sandman[_2_] Mr Sandman[_2_] is offline

Default Microswitches for Triton shower

"R" wrote in message

"Clive George" wrote in message
o.uk...
I think the main microswitches (the ones which switch the two elements,
controlled via the power dial) on my T80i shower are dead - or at least
one. (I resurrected one a few years back, but it's probably time to get
new ones).

I know they're available from Triton, but they appear to be fairly
generic microswitches and quite expensive for that - anybody got an idea
of appropriate replacements from elsewhere?

Maplin,
RS
and that's 2 before I Google it

look at the markings, type them into Google, i found some for a soldering
iron on eBay for a quid.

Steve