Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT, Almost - Who Needs to Measure

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:18:27 -0500, the infamous Nova
scrawled the following:

RonB wrote:
I just picked up a new Freud Diablo 10" 60 Tooth blade.

My gosh. It says right on the package "Cuts Wood to Correct Length"

Hell, if I had know it would do this I would have bought it years ago
and save all that money on tapes, scales and other measuring devices.

RonB

If I had known that I could have saved over a grand. I wouldn't have
had to purchase my cabinet saw.

"Hello? Yes, Freud, I laid the saw blade on my stack of wood and it
did nothing. None of it was cut to the proper length when I checked on
it in the morning. What do I do now?"

--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.