Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.dbs.directv

Default Digital TV

A good old style UHF corner reflector antenna s working great for me,
I picked it up at rogers flea market for 10 bucks. come spring I will
put it on the peak of roof with rotor. currently is ty wrapped to my
chain link fence post.

weather was too cold for much else, on most channels its 90+ signal
strength

sears sells this. its a digital video recorder. its time based
recordings not name based like tivo but works well, and is high def.yu
can start watching a show while its recording which you cant do with a
vcr

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...00010000100600

I am REALLY ****ED AT DISH NETWORK. I am a 13 year subscriber. they
kept programing package prices the same, but hiked their fees
dramatically if you have more than one receiver. 17 bucks a receiver
plus other fees is insane