Posted to rec.woodworking
Garagewoodworks Garagewoodworks is offline

Default BookCase Update and HDR Photog

On Jan 14, 5:06*pm, Robatoy wrote:
On Jan 14, 4:58*pm, GarageWoodworks
wrote:

On Jan 14, 4:53*pm, Swingman wrote:

On 1/14/2010 3:48 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

HDR photog

Excellent work, and you're correct ... the photography is stunning. Got
to check it out.

Thank you Swing! *It is really cool. *I have been playing around with
HDR for the last couple of days and it is amazing what you can do.
Only caveat is that you must use a tripod (unless you have a wicked
fast camera). *I have also found that the results get better if I
drive the camera (on tripod) from a laptop. *This way there is
absolutely no camera movement from exposure to exposure.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Photomatix Pro will compensate for movement...up to a point and
assuming there are some straight lines it can reference too. But
you're right, can't beat a good tripod.

Neat. I need to look into that. I'm using Photoshop CS2 which
doesn't compensate for movement (unless I don't know how to do it).