Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ RoyJ is offline

Default hydro test pump

4229K5
Hand-Powered Hydrostatic Test Pump Bench Mount, 2000 Max PSI
$624.41 Each. Usually ships within 2 weeks.

A bit more than I was hoping to pay but not out of the question.

Thanks.

dan wrote:
What's that Lassie? You say that RoyJ fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:18:13 -0600:

At a previous place I worked we had a simple hand pump with a pressure
gage. It looked like a heavy duty grease gun with a pressure gage on it.
Any suppliers for such things these days? I could do the same thing
with a porta power hand pump but using oil is such a mess to clean out
of the pipes.

McMasterCarr has these. About $200-$300 IIRC.