Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Horrible accident with an amazing end. Warning: OT

Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Jan 14, 12:58?pm, Ignoramus3181
It was dark, I was tired, the train was slow, and I did not notice
it passing in front of me. I had about 1 year of experience driving.

An article in the paper here some years ago wondered why so many
people drove into slow trains at crossings.

So I watched. The ribbed wall of a boxcar looks very much like the
ribbed siding on a warehouse. If you swing your head to check the side

Do the same people who drive into trains also drive into warehouses-
because they looked like parked trains?