Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Digital TV

Bill wrote in
:

news.eternal-september.org wrote:

We're in a fringe area and have an 80 dBm amp running in order to
get
anything to come in and you should see how bad it gets here! Digital
has a considerably shorter reception range than the old analog
signals. Our gummint critters are work.

Twayne

Not always the case. My digital signals are much better than the
analog ones used to be and I haven't lost any stations in the
switchover. I can't pick up the San Bernardino PBS station digital
signal (about 60 miles away), but then I never could get their analog
signal either.

Bill

North of Orlando,I get the Daytona PBS channel 15 when I could not under
analog,but OTOH,I lost Ch.2 WESH-NBC. Good trade,IMO. ;-)

And under analog,my OTA channels were all snowy. Not under DTV.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik