Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.dbs.directv
Bill[_36_] Bill[_36_] is offline

Default Digital TV

news.eternal-september.org wrote:

We're in a fringe area and have an 80 dBm amp running in order to get
anything to come in and you should see how bad it gets here! Digital has
a considerably shorter reception range than the old analog signals. Our
gummint critters are work.

Twayne

Not always the case. My digital signals are much better than the analog
ones used to be and I haven't lost any stations in the switchover. I
can't pick up the San Bernardino PBS station digital signal (about 60
miles away), but then I never could get their analog signal either.

Bill